- This event has passed.
BONITA SPRINGS NATIONAL ART FESTIVAL MARCH 4-5
March 4 @ 10:00 am - March 5 @ 5:00 pm
The Bonita Springs National Art Festival is March 4-5 2023 in Riverside Park and rated one of the top Fine Art Festivals in the USA. The show is open Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
A history of 54 Quality Festivals in Bonita Springs, The Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs presents three fine arts / fine crafts festivals each year in Bonita Springs. Enjoy the artworks of 200 National and International artists while supporting the many programs of the Centers for the Arts.
Artists are selected by a panel of experts and the Bonita Springs Nation Art Festival proceeds support community art activities, largest attendance of any event in the area.
Their commitment to presenting quality artwork and a pleasant experience to the patrons has resulted in the highest ratings by the National ranking services. View and buy artworks directly from the artists who produce the work.
Items of interest:
History of 54 successful Festivals in Bonita Springs
Rated one of the top Fine Art Festivals in the USA
Juried events, artists selected by a panel of experts
Quality artworks by 200+ National and International artists
16 categories of artwork will be shown
Meet, talk with and buy from the artist
Beautiful park setting with amenities
Festival proceeds support community art activities
Largest attendance of any event in the area
Admission to the festival is FREE. Volunteers do ask for a nominal donation to support our community programs that provide art, music, theater and dance to local kids, who, otherwise would not benefit from the arts. Donations are voluntary. The event is held “Rain or Shine” and during this time of the year Bonita Springs usually has wonderful weather. There is a large selection of food and beverages for sale at the Festivals. There is a “food court” with tables and chairs for your convenience. You can enjoy a snack or a complete lunch with water, soda, beer or wine. Then enjoy a nice dessert.
Riverside Park – 10450 Reynolds St – Bonita Springs, FL 34135
On street parking spaces are plentiful. Additionally, there are several large designated parking areas a short walk to a Festival entrance.
Click here for Area Parking, Festival Site and Area Maps
Riverside Park and the immediate area is a pleasant place to enjoy great artworks. Bathrooms are available. The parking is free and convenient. There are pavilions and benches throughout the park. The City of Bonita Springs made major improvements to the downtown area recently. You will be walking on streets and grass surfaces. Comfortable footwear and hats are recommended.
Visitors – Contact:
Centers for the Arts of Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs National Art Festivals
P: (239) 495-8989
H: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Be kind to your pets – leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival.
For the safety of your pet and other festival patrons, please consider allowing your dog to stay at home during the festival.
Service animals or guide dogs which are specially trained to perform tasks for an individual with a disability are permitted.
Is Fido Festival Ready?
Before you decide to bring your dog along for the fun of the Festival, there are a few things that you need to think about to help keep your pooch healthy and safe at this year’s festival.
Does your dog have a suitable temperament for Festival? Patrons love the art, food and, yes, the crowds. But, it’s important to think about how your dog will handle these types of stimuli and stress in this environment. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your dog get stressed out by large crowds, music, or loud noises? Is he aggressive or anxious in unfamiliar situations with people in costume or small children?
- Does he have behavior issues with unfamiliar dogs or small exotic species that festival-goers tend to bring, including ferrets, birds, cats and lizards?
- If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, it’s probably a good idea to leave your pooch at home until you’ve had a chance to work through some of these issues with a trainer.
Is your dog “sized for safety”?
- Even large breed dogs can get underfoot at times, while some smaller and medium breeds like shih-tzu’s, beagles, and terriers can go unseen in large crowds of people. If you plan to bring a smaller dog with you, you may need to take some additional precautions to keep them from being injured in the crowds. There are a variety of puppy purses, wearable pet carriers, and pet strollers made for smaller animals available at most major pet stores to help keep them safe.
- Is your pet healthy enough to attend a festival?
- Are your pet’s vaccines up to date?
- Is your pet wearing up-to-date ID?