- This event has passed.
4TH ANNUAL SILVERTHORNE FINE ART FESTIVAL
July 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - July 17, 2022 @ 4:00 pm
The 4th Annual Silverthorne Fine Art Festival is July 15-17 and a juried show that brings fine artists to the heart of Silverthorne, Colorado as part of the growing arts community. This a family friendly event with free admission. The festival is in Summit County that includes Frisco, Breckenridge, Dillon and Keystone; right on Interstate 70 and the show is easily accessible from Highway 9 for locals, commuters, and visitors. Silverthorne is at the base of the stunning Gore Range surrounded by some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the county. This year for 2022 the show is more centrally located utilizing the recreation center’s overflow parking lot.
Dates: Friday, July 15- through Sunday, July 17, 2022
The show is limited to 80 fine artists and craftsmen in 13 categories and presented by Mountain Art Festivals.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday/Saturday and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sunday
Address: 430 Rainbow Drive, Silverthorne, CO 80498
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/3095006027437660?active_tab=about
Contact Yoram Gal for booth details.
This is in Summit County (includes Frisco, Breckenridge, Dillon, and Keystone) right on Interstate 70. The show will be easily accessible from highway 9 for traffic heading in and out of town. Silverthorne is at the base of the stunning Gore Range surrounded by some of the most affluent neighborhoods in the county. This year, the show will be more centrally located utilizing the recreation center’s overflow parking lot. The show will be limited to 80 fine artists and craftsmen in 13 categories.
The community-driven Silverthorne Arts & Culture Strategic Plan was developed in 2016 and set the stage for building a sense of community, strengthening Silverthorne’s artful identity, and ultimately, leading to economic growth by investing in the arts.
Silverthorne Bucket List
- Bike or walk the 3.5-mile Blue River Trail through Silverthorne
- Cast a line in the famed waters of the Blue River
- Ascend the aquatic climbing wall at the Silverthorne Recreation Center
- Enjoy one of Baker’s Brewery’s 23 locally inspired craft beers on tap
- Pick up authentic Mexican cuisine from Fritangas or La Escondida Bakery
- Take in a show by the Lake Dillon Theatre Company in the Silverthorne Performing Arts Center’s black box theater
- Celebrate Silverthorne like a local at a monthly First Friday event
- Hike to Lily Pad Lake with the family
- Bathe in wildflowers on a hike up Ptarmigan Peak
- View work from local artists at a Sunday Art Stroll
- Paddleboard at North Pond Park
- Play disc-golf at Maryland Creek Park
- Take in the sunset over Buffalo Mountain from Rainbow Park
- Have a picnic at Willow Grove
- Play a round of golf at The Raven by summer; try cross-country skiing or snowshoeing by winter
- Sip coffee and read the paper with a view of the Blue on the back patio of Red Buffalo Café
- Mountain bike from town to the Salt Lick Trails
- Sleep under the stars on an overnight backpacking trip along the Gore Range Trail
- Take your pick of white- or flat- water for a raft trip on the Blue River
- Shop til you drop at The Outlets at Silverthorne
- Grill your own steak to perfection at The Mint
- Put the happy in “angry hour” at Angry James Brewing
- Sip a Treeline Bloody Mary at Timberline Craft Kitchen & Cocktails
- Ice skate at North Pond Park
- Take in the alpenglow along the Continental Divide and Gore Range Mountains after a long day of adventure